Hospitality Portal is an exciting online education resource that has been designed to bring the latest advice and ideas from the best minds of the hospitality industry into one place.
This new website aims to change the nature of B2B marketing to the massive, yet highly challenging, Australian hospitality industry by:
- Demonstrating that the needs of hospitality suppliers, venues and patrons are not mutually exclusive – meaning that the most effective marketing needs to take the entire picture into account
- Searching out products, methods and promotions designed to assist cafés, bars, restaurants, fast food outlets and food retailers to improve their profitability – and assisting supplier communication of these opportunities
- Providing a centralised platform for the industry to share content and ideas, research products, build brands, collaborate through social media and, ultimately, promote growth and resilience throughout the sector
Visit the Hospitality Portal website to view the latest content, send us links to your company’s advice articles and consider how your business could benefit from being part of this exciting new platform. If you need assistance in writing articles, please let us know – we can help.
Hospitality Portal Partnership Opportunities
Hospitality Suppliers can also choose from a range of cost-effective opportunities to increase their visibility on Hospitality Portal and its related websites.
How B2B Suppliers can benefit from this new platform
- Position your brand as an industry leader and develop trust through the advice that you offer
- Provide evidence of the benefits your products and services bring to the profitability and efficiency of businesses that you aim to work with
- Increase your brand exposure and traffic to your website, supporting your overall digital and social media marketing initiatives
- Keyword-rich content and in-bound links from Hospitality Portal dramatically increases your website’s organic SEO score with Google